Chef De Partie
An award winning, family run Country Inn is seeking a Chef De Partie to join its expanding team.
The Country Inn has a reputation for serving fresh seasonal dishes, food prepared to a high standard using locally sourced produce wherever possible.
This is an ideal eating place for hungry walkers, families and friends.
Their varied menu includes:
- A wide choice of delicious main courses
- Special board dishes
- Traditional Sunday lunch
- Bespoke catering for celebrations and gatherings
As the Chef de Partie your duties will include:
- Supporting the Head Chef in a range of duties
- Preparing and cooking dishes to a high standard
- Ensuring food safety and cleaning standards are adhered to
To secure this Chef de Partie role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Your own transport is essential
- A Passion for delivering good food and exceptional service
- Creative cooking skills
- Be a self-motivated, reliable and a flexible team player
- Experience in the demands of a busy kitchen and work well under pressure
- Strong team payer with a professional "can do" approach
- Food hygiene level 2 certificate
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Full induction training
- 28 days’ annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Progression opportunities
You will be required to work 5 days out of 7, an average of 45 hours a week.
Split Shifts - 5 out 7 days including weekends
The salary will be £18,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.