Account Manager - Advertising Agency
Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk, the UK’s number one job site and recruitment brand.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Account Manager to join our Advertising Agency Team. Successful candidates will have a passion for providing first-class service to both new and existing clients and will demonstrate a desire to really understand each individual customer, delivering excellent relationship management and a package to suit their needs.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing clients, setting up and managing trials where necessary
- Ensure new and existing clients get the best service and results from reed.co.uk, and manage relationships with regular client meetings
- Advise and consult clients on the different ways they can use the site to target candidates
- Hit and exceed sales targets
- Increase revenue via up-selling, renewal growth and decreasing churn
- Attend industry events to network and spread the reed.co.uk ethos
What you’ll need
- Experience of managing and growing accounts - both new and existing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to clients
- Experience of developing revenue from new business
- Face to face sales experience
- Ability to create great working relationships with colleagues
- To be an Enthusiastic and creative problem solver, that is able to put together account strategies
What you’ll get **
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - something new happening every Monday - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Performance incentives including trainer club - vouchers of £100 to spend on trainers of your choice, posh local breakfasts and scaling the O2 to name a few
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
£30-35,000 basic salary + £24,000 OTE (uncapped structure)
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.