CHARGE NURSE (Independent Hospital) - Darlington
Salary £32676 - £37169 (depending on experience)
Our client is a market leader in the industry and provides assessment and intervention for clients with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs, as well as supporting individuals who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
The focus of the role will be to provide safe, sound and supportive care to the people who use the service.
You will be required to develop and maintain key working relationships with the multidisciplinary team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, including service users' families and loved ones.
As a key member of the team you will contribute to the leadership of the service engaging with Support Workers / Healthcare Assistants as well as the dedicated Nursing team within the hospital.
What you need to apply?
- A compassionate, trustworthy and understanding nature
- Qualified Nurse (RNLD) with active NMC Pin
- Minimum of 3 years` experience as a Senior Nurse in a relevant setting.
- Excellent career & development opportunities
- Access to training that supports personal development
- Meals and drinks provided on shift as courtesy
- 33 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking
Job Type: Full time 40 hours on a rota basis
To be considered for the role please contact Nick Hall on or email a current C.V to