Finance & Office Manager
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Finance & Office Manager for an extremely successful company based near Ashford.
Within this role you would be responsible for:
- Managing all accounting operations including invoice processing (A/R (sales) and A/P (purchases)), bank processing including payments and receipts, statement reconciliation and general ledger journals
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Researching technical accounting issues for compliance
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Managing and complying with HMRC requirements including PAYE, NI, Payroll year end reporting, VAT returns, Corporation Tax
- Managing and complying with HR procedures including the clocking in system, payroll and pension
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Our client is looking to recruit a candidate with the following skills:
Proven working experience as a Finance and Office Manager
A recognised accounting or financial qualification
Excellent account software user and administration skills (we use SAP Business One plus Microsoft Office)
Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and SQL plus hardware familiarity
Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
Experience with creating financial statements
Experience with general ledger functions and month/year end close process
The hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday 7:30am-5pm.
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.