Group Management Accountant
This Group Management Accountant role will report into the Financial Controller. It is to be the lead for management reporting and support for business heads across the group.
This Ecommerce retailer based in East London is at an exciting point where they have launched a new arm to their business that is growing at a very fast pace. With this ambitious growth strategy, a profitable model and a strong balance sheet, this private equity backed organisation are looking to continually challenge the market and explore new opportunities where possible. This is a great time to join them.
- Reporting to Financial Controller, key responsibilities are delivering the internal financial reporting and managing the daily finance operations through effective team management.
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated month end pack for the group of companies within agreed set deadlines, ensuring accurate reflection of financial performance and variances.
- Line management of a management reporting team of three people
- Production and review of monthly P&L's, including accrued revenue/cost of sales, detailed margin calculations and variance analysis.
- Manage expense and invoice processes, ensuring all invoices are captured, approved and posted.
- Perform key monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank, sales finance and inter-company. Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Manage weekly and monthly sales finance submissions, maximising cash availability.
- Preparation of rolling three month cash flow, to ensure sufficient funds available to group.
- Assist with year-end process completing audit schedules to support statutory accounts and corporation tax computations.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) that has strong financial and management reporting capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. An eye for detail is crucial to this role to maintain and develop the day to day running of the finance function.
Your attitude to delivering work at a high level is important to this position and will be assessed at all stages of the interview process.
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits