My client a leading Luxury e-commerce brand are looking for multiple Hybris Engineers from mid level to senior to help build and evolve the ecommerce platform. The Hybris platform is their flagship platform and is the core of the business. To join the team you must have at least 12 months of Hybris development with a good understand of Java. They will not shy away from people who tend to lean towards fullstack development.
- Modern software engineer principles.
- Broad and openminded approach to technology.
- Fast Paced thourough and Agile.
- Self Motivation
- 12 Months Hybris development experience
- Good knowledge of Java Spring MVC
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Experience developing REST web services and API's
- Experience of TDD, BDD and Test Automation
- Experience or Knowledge of DevOps
- Developing an E-Commerce platform
- Collabaratively working with all levels of developers
- Help foster and implent Agile
- Design and develop applications
If you would like to join one of the fastest growing Luxury E-commerce brands around to work on a an exciting Hybris solution then please apply for the role by sending your CV
Premier are acting as an employment agency