Digital Marketing Manager
This is a great opportunity to work for a UK nutritional food company, increasing their online presence, promoting store locations, and growing online sales as Digital Marketing Manager.
This London based role will involve analytical reviewing of the website and online sales through Google Analytics and Shopity, using Adwords, Mailchimp, to continue the growth of the Company's market share. Full responsibility for all marketing campaigns online, working closely with graphic designers and managing online advertising agencies.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the website as well as monitoring the online sales.
- Online marketing to grow instore footfall and sales
- Increasing conversion rates and driving online sales
- Continuous data analysis of all online activity
- Managing an intern.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Manager:
- Analytical with a high attention to detail
- Confident in content creation for the online store
- The ability to take initiative and be driven daily.
If you are ready to work with this growing company and you think you will excel in this role, send over your CV to the Lime Talent Team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.