Data Analyst - Leading Artificial Intelligence Business
Revere are working on behalf of a rapidly growing Artificial Intelligence company in London who require a Data Analyst to join them asap.
As a Data Analyst you will have the exciting chance to mould the role into your own. The eligible Data Analyst you will play a key role in everything to do with data.
You will look into the customer journey and how to improve the overall experience. You will look into what prompts a client to buy and how to optimise this experience along with how to greater understand the diversity of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst from either a web, software, agency or product based company to excel in a rapidly expanding global business headquartered in London.
Requirements for this Data Analyst role
- Manage the delivery of high impact analysis and recommendations to the business.
- Ensure these are used to inform key decisions, drive performance and future strategy
- Seek opportunities to improve business performance and knowledge; implement and demonstrate impact of innovation and improvements
- Confidently interpret findings and concisely deliver them to an audience with little or no analytical, statistical or numerical background
- Use initiative and imagination to complete data knowledge requirements from a variety of internal and external sources, supported by our in-house software team
- Find new and exciting ways to visualise and present your findings
- Enable us to make well-informed and data-driven commercial decisions
- Drive to become an expert in understanding and developing customer analysis informing future customer personalisation
- An ability to see the bigger picture: a problem-solving approach that gets to the underlying business questions, using a variety of data sources and information
- Strive for the highest standards of data quality and governance
Data Analyst technical skills
- Proven track record in data analysis and problem solving, particularly in relation to large datasets where gaps in knowledge exist
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Thirst for knowledge and ability to seek out new sources of pertinent data
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Excellent reporting skills
Revere are acting as an employment agency in regards to this Data Analyst role. If you have the rights skills please send us your CV for immediate consideration.