UX Designer - London
Our Client is high-profile and operates within the Online Gaming Industry. They are now looking to meet with Good UX Designers.
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
* The UX Designer (will research and design user interface solutions based on UX principles, business requirements and user research.
* The role will work collaboratively with the UX team and key stakeholders to gather insights with which to inform design solutions and create user journeys, sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
* The UX Designer will be a passionate advocate for the user to deliver great user experiences across all digital channels used by millions of our customers.
* The UX Designer works within the Creative team and reports to the UX Manager.
• Conceptualise and design UI/UX mock flows for mobile, tablet and web. Including building wireframe prototypes, annotated layouts and requirements documents to present to stakeholders across the business
• Create UX design proposals and wireframes for mobile apps and websites to promote ideas and concepts to stakeholders
• Work effectively alongside the designers as part of the design team to provide rapid support and feedback on tasks involving UI design, UX journey analysis and configuration to ensure a consistent approach to the customer journeys.
• Liaise with relevant parties (Design Team Manager, UI Designers, Product Owners & developers to progressively move from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity to explain concepts and ensure thorough understanding thereof.
• Carry out usability studies and provide feedback and reporting to the UX Manager including relevant analysis and data (liaising with UX analyst where necessary) to help facilitate championing of the customer.
• Provide support and guidance to the team on UX principles and best practice to ensure the team has a consistent approach in their work.
• Provide substantiation to client for UX/UI design proposals though data, expert analysis and feedback
• Provide UX consultation services to the Creative Team on day to day UI design work where necessary including Projects, BAU tasks & Creative initiatives
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
• Knowledge of wireframing, prototyping and general design software tools (axure, balsamiq, invisionapp, adobe suite)
• Experience of designing complex products across a variety of screens and platforms;
• Ability to think at all layers of a project, from product (system) design, to interaction, to final design;
Excellent opportunities for Career Progression!