Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Athona Education are currently seeking to appoint a Year 1 teacher in Wood Green. This excellent oversubscribed school are looking to appoint a strong and experienced Year 1 Teacher to start on a permanent basis from September 2017.
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach and encourage a Year 1 Class
- Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and teaching strategies.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Employ the highest standard of teaching in the classroom.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
- As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the school's objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs will be considered)
- Experience in teaching KS1
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- Up to date DBS check
You will receive:
- An opportunity to join supportive and welcoming school
- Opportunity for career progression.
The school are looking to interview ASAP so please do get in touch as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Carrie or alternatively please send your CV directly to .