Stock Control Planner
Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of leading local employer that are looking to strengthen their purchasing and marketing department by recruiting a Stock Control Planner.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity applicants are required to have previous stock control planning or purchasing experience, along with a pro-active attitude and exceptional attention to detail. It is imperative that you are customer service driven, with strong communication skills. IT Skills, including the use of Microsoft Excel are essential.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysing sales trends and construct forecasting requirements that can be used to support inventory planning
- Reviewing stock holding against the forecast to identify purchase order requirements
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure production deadlines are met
- Producing regular reports that will ensure forecasts stay accurate
- Co-ordinating container shipments and delivery bookings.
- Any additional tasks required by the Purchasing and Marketing Manager
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.