Account Development Executive
Wouldn’t you want to join one of the World’s premier suppliers in Travel?
Do you want to be a part of a company which puts your career development first?
Can you work in a fast-paced environment where your ambition and drive will lead to results?
Here at JACTravel, we are looking for an Account Development Executive to join our team in Edinburgh. As a company, we are a key supplier of online hotel bookings and offer inbound travel services to the tourism sector. We have received numerous awards since we were first established in 1975, one of the most recent awards being the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016.
Upon joining our team, you will take responsibility for the growth of our existing customers and converting opportunities generated by the sales team. We are looking for someone who either has a strong understanding of Scotland and its geographic areas or someone who has direct experience in the Travel and Tourism sectors. As this position reaches out to customers in Germany, Austria and Scandinavia, you will need to have professional fluency in German.
If you can develop excellent working relationships whilst providing a premium level of service at all times, this will be the ideal opportunity for you!
What’s the role about?
You will be focused on growing our existing customer relationships whilst having clear development plans for seasonal changes in your source market.
You will be the key contact for all our current partners whilst being the face of JACTravel to all prospective clients.
In addition, your role will involve:
- Qualifying, quoting and converting all clients to work with us,
- Have a plan as to how you will go about building your relationships with clients,
- Work closely with our Customer Delivery Manager to ensure converted business is handed over efficiently and accurately,
- Become familiar with the market which you’re responsible for: understand trends, who are our competitors? What are the expectations of your clients? How they work?
- Assist product development by being constantly aware of new products.
What’s in it for you?
We are looking to offer a starting salary if £19,500 for the right individual. You’ll be joining an amazing team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. Working with a very supportive manager, you will be guided every step of the way and receive training to ensure your career development is in line with where you want it to be.
With our corporate training programmes and current company growth plans, there is ample opportunity for you to move up the ladder whilst gaining commercial experience in an incredible sector.
In addition to this, our other company benefits are:
- Have the chance to travel to some of the most amazing locations in your market
- Up to 75% off with our selected partners if you book travel through JACTravel as an employee
- 22 days of annual leave (rising by 1 day for each year of service)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Family and friends discount for hotel bookings
- Biannual eye test contributions
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Best Doctors Service
- Season Ticket Loan
- JacPot online benefits platform (discounts on high street retails)
What can you bring to the table?
- Do you have good knowledge of Scotland as a Geographical area?
- Are you proficient in German and English?
- Do you have a tenacious attitude to work and you want to progress?
If "Yes" - we want to hear from you!