Sales Manager (Internal) - Chemical Distribution
Our Client is a multi-sector / multinational speciality distributor of raw materials and chemicals to the UK Manufacturing Industry. They are now seeking a Sales Manager (Internal). This position will be office based in Bristol and is a full-time permanent role.
- Implement the overall sales strategy
- To ensure the Bristol Business achieves its growth targets
- Organise, assist and coach sales team to achieve individual targets
- Managing the Sales team, including internal and external account managers, along with close liaison with the sector specific sales team; the individual will be responsible for helping set and deliver the sales budgets
- Some Key Account management
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience of Sales within the Chemical or a related Industry is desirable
- Sales Management experience is essential with the ability to demonstrate great sales technique application as well as developing strong people centered leadership qualities
- You will be able to demonstrate sales growth; organically with existing customers and by identifying new business opportunities, through the motivation and good management of your team
- Account Management - Proven success in a business to business environment
- Creative and Imaginative by nature yet adaptable and understanding of the need for detailed and accurate reporting
- Confident you will have the ability to establish quick creditability to the Bristol site, and with networking skills, the wider business environment.
- Be able to work within the constraints of a large multinational organisation whilst maintaining the hands-on, pragmatic ethos of the local site.
- Confident and able to converse and present at board level.
- Self-motivated and able to manage a divergent team with wide ranging, personalities, abilities and experience
In return, our Client is offering a salary of up to £28,000 per annum basic plus generous bonus scheme & benefits
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V and a covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.