Senior Communications Executive
We have a new exciting opportunity at LinkUK for a Senior Communications Executive to join our successful team based in London. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary package around £40,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE + Bonus.
Do you want to work on the exciting new project that involves rolling out free ultrafast Wi-Fi, mobile charging, calls & local information coming to major capitals across UK?
LinkUK is a new partnership between BT, Intersection, the urban innovation company behind LinkNYC, and Primesight, a leading UK outdoor advertising company.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Communications Executive who will be responsible for driving communication activities that promote and position LinkUK to residents, visitors, local businesses, media, influencers and civic leaders. The key aim is to drive awareness of the service, actively encourage adoption among stakeholder groups, and generate public support of the programme.
Key tasks of our Senior Communications Executive will involve:
- Develop LinkUK’s Communications plan and execute multi-layered, multi-channel campaigns with the Head of External Engagement.
- Manage day-to-day activities with PR agency and other external partners.
- Manage relationships within local communities, including government and non-profits to influence adoption and engagement
- Assess and facilitate press requests, fact checking, interviews, media kits and talking points
- Manage award and event calendars, submissions, and logistics
- Create content for and manage social media channels
What we’re looking for in a Senior Communications Executive
We are looking for someone with previous experience of working in a public relations or public affairs agency or with local government background in marketing. Candidates should have a strong creative background and proven ability of writing content.
You must have strong verbal and written communication with strong story-telling skills. As a new project and set up, we want people who are self-directed, results driven and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
So if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to join us as our new Senior Communications Executive then please click 'apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!