Contracts Manager-Structural Steelwork
Contracts Manager - Structural Steel: Role
My client is a highly reputable Structural Steel and Cladding specialist undergoing serious expansion, operating predominantly throughout the West Midlands with occasional work within the South and North London.
They are now looking to appoint a proven Contracts Manager to their operational team, you must have a strong background in structural steelwork, along with the ability to manage 4 - 5 projects at any one time. Typical projects are working with blue chip Main Contractors on Schools, Hospitals & Industrial projects with values ranging from £20k up to £1m.
Offering £45k-£50k with company car and benefits package, not forgetting to mention outstanding career progression within an up-and-coming market leader, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Contracts Manager - Structural Steel: Responsibilities
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Managing delivery of multiple projects, ensuring sign-off and delivery of projects to satisfy targets and expectations.
- Monitoring and regulating the projects financial performance, overall health & safety and reporting to the monthly project management meeting
- Preparing RAMS
- Organising lifting plans
- Client management
Contracts Manager - Structural Steel: Requirements
- Experience working in the Structural Steelwork industry essential
- The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Stable background possessing good tenure
- SMSTS, CSCS