Manager - Fletcher House
Are you passionate about residential care and the provision of a high quality service? Always looking to the future with a desire to implement new ideas and strategies that benefits our customers’ lives and wellbeing for the better? This is what we do at Somerset Care.
If you are passionate about providing a high quality of care ensuring a person centred approach is undertaken at all times then we would love to hear from you.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Strong managerial or supervisory experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
• Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
• Diploma in Health and Social Care level 3 or equivalent
• Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched by Somerset Care
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Interviews will be held on 26 July 2017.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team o.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.