Global Events Graduate Sales Role. Award-Winning Firm
Our client is a global leading events company with opportunities to work around the world. As a result of continued success, our client is looking to expand within its sales division, and thus are looking for several graduates to step into the sales space that has just become available.
The ideal candidate for our client will:
- Be degree level educated (at least a 2:1 but will accept lower with prior successful sales experience)
- Be more than comfortable handling new and existing clients on the phone.
- Want to forge a long-lasting career within sales and develop within the firm.
- Have both high levels of motivation and a proven work ethic.
- Be passionate about wanting to excel and develop a specialist market knowledge as your career progresses.
The role (Graduate Sales Executive) requires you to:
- Sell to existing and potential future clients in order to meet sales revenue targets.
- Be responsible for sourcing relevant new business, developing and maintaining excellent relationships at all levels of business.
- Take initiative in your efforts to identify new areas of growth for the company, and develop an expertise within our client's current sector.
- Visit clients when necessary or appropriate and attend industry functions and relevant exhibitions when required
This exciting and fast-paced role comes with a base salary circa £22k with an uncapped commission scheme that incentivizes you to earn more both for our client and yourself. First year average earnings are £36k, with a clear track record of improving your earnings totals year on year. In addition to these immediate base financial benefits, extras include:
- Frequent company social events
- Company Holidays (prior destinations have included a variety of European cities and American destinations).