Junior Systems Engineers - Linux
In this Junior Systems Engineer graduate job, you will be joining a leading platform which helps customers make journeys that save time and money. With technology at the heart of the business, this company is rapidly growing, which means offering more services and products.
Looking for Junior Systems Engineer graduate jobs and have experience with Linux systems? They are now on the lookout for a Junior Systems Engineer to join the growing infrastructure team.
In this Junior Systems Engineer job, you will be working with the team to build, deploy and manage all server infrastructure across the entire platform. The diverse infrastructure is hosted entirely on AWS and utilising DevOps and Cloud environments to fulfil their true potential. You must have experience using Linux systems, ideally Debian and RedHat.
In this Junior Systems Engineer job, your role will involve:
- Working within a team of 35 to focus in Linux infrastructure
- Troubleshooting processes and coming up with new ways to innovate
- Working on the cloud infrastructure and open source tools
- Provide support to senior members and delivery team
- Ensure DevOps practices are adhered to suggest improvements to processes
- Being hands-on with the coding/scripting of automation
- Using your creative skills to think outside the box
What we're looking for?
- Experience with Linux systems, ideally Debian and RedHat
- A knowledge of configuration management tools
- The ability to code/script
- A knowledge of cloud technologies is a huge bonus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An eagerness to find innovative solutions to complex problems
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary
- Amazing, creative offices near Holborn
- The chance to make a measurable difference in a high-growth business
Looking for Junior Systems Engineer graduate jobs? Don't miss out and apply for this Junior Systems Engineer graduate job in London today!