Paraplanner - Bristol
Salary: £30,000 - £37,500
An excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a Wealth Management company who provide Financial planning solutions and financial advice to clients. The successful candidate will be working in a modern, friendly working environment.
The specifics of the role include -
• Provide support to the Financial Advisors
• Prepare and Write Suitability reports and letters
• Deal with enquiries from clients and other staff members
• Carry out research for information and analysis of client financial arrangements
• Communicate with team members to keep client information up to date
• General product and solutions research
• Manage work flow with other staff members
• Answering phone and post queries
To apply for this position, you must have a Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning.