NQT's wanted Redbridge
A diverse and welcoming school are seeking to appoint a NQT for September. The school is flexible in regards to year groups to suit the right candidate with opportunities available across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
** Ofsted rated 'Good' school
** London Borough of Redbridge
** 3/4Form Entry
** Very close underground and rail train links
REESON Education are working on behalf of a client school who are looking for a highly motivated and creative NQT to join their existing hardworking and supportive team. This is a brilliant opportunity to kick-start your teaching career in the diverse London Borough of Redbridge. The SLT regard professional development as a high priority and have a track record of supporting NQT's during the first steps of their exciting careers. You will join a very friendly hardworking team who work incredibly hard for the pupils as well as each other.
The school is easily accessible from central London and also offers a car park for those driving from outer London areas.
This school prides itself on giving pupil's equal opportunities. It is incredibly important for pupils to feel valued and have their aspirations encouraged by a passionate teaching team. The school puts their teachers at the forefront of creating a safe but exciting learning environment by encouraging creativity in the classroom.
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Studying to be a NQT
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Have an enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP on - To apply please forward across a recent CV.