Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager - Restaurant sector
£50,000 - £55,000
Morgan McKinley are partnering with a leading Restaurant Group in hiring a Finance Manager to deliver accurate management accounting and financial analysis to the designated client group.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Act of the finance business partner to the Head of Ops and Account Directors
- Line management including objective setting and performance reviews
- Consolidation of financial results and reporting of business performance
- Provide analysis and identify areas for risk and opportunities that will drive financial performance
- Setting the budget and forecast targets
- Identify and implement new controls
- Own the roll out of new commercial initiatives
- Analyse new business opportunities and assess the profitability
- Qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) - ideally 1/2years Post Qual
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to challenge and persuade senior colleagues
- Experience in multi site large company
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and drive change
- A team player
If you exhibit the required skill-set, please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.