MOTOR INSURANCE SUPPORT ASSISTANT - FRAUD TEAM
An exciting role with one of the best companies to work for in the UK. They offer a fantastic working environment, great benefits and tremendous opportunities to further your career in addition to training and development.
As a Support Assistant to the Fraud Team your role will be to provide admin support to the Policy and Claims Fraud Investigators.
This will involve :-
- Ensure that letters to Brokers/Policyholders are generated and diarised for all cases
- Create stop Files within our Counter Fraud System
- Maintain CV diary and Policy Fraud Diary on a daily basis
- Ensure notes are updated on our Counter Fraud and Policy/Claims Systems
- Manage Inboxes and Post on a daily basis ensuring they are cleared and reallocating or sent for scanning
- Assist Policy Fraud Investigators with Incoming and Outgoing calls on a daily basis
- Validate all supporting documents requested by Policy Fraud Investigators
- Review ages debt data and raise payments to suppliers with accuracy
- Outsource claims to suppliers on a delegated authority basis
- Review and action where necessary, requests to remove the fraud lock from claims/policies, ensuring the lock is reapplied in a timely manner
- Good understanding of Motor Insurance
- Good computer literacy.