This is a great opportunity to join a business that has been through a huge change. They are looking to recruit a progressive management accountant who will in time progress into their financial controller
About The Role
You will be a tasked with managing a small team and driving forward the finance department with the main tasks;
- Strategic management
- Work with the team as a motivator, facilitator and driver for financial performance with the emphasis on cash in addition to profit
- Manage the working capital of the business
- Effective management of a small finance team
- Production of budgets and appropriate re-forecasts in the required timescales and providing additional narrative on the numbers
- Produce and maintain reporting systems including trend analysis and financial modelling
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant information to support the business
- Ensure appropriate credit control and treasury policies are in place
- Ensure suitable and robust financial controls are maintained across the company
- Lead and control the annual audit process
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
About Our Client
They are an SME organisation who are ideally looking for a candidate with a background in either a technology or SaaS environment.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of two years PQE. You will not be afraid to get your hands dirty and lead from the front. You will be a Team player, able to forge strong working relationships across the company with high energy and drive.
Things You Should Know
A great opportunity for a progressive candidate who wants to move their career forward and help to grow a business.
Commutable from: Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Basingstoke, Bordon, Burgess Hill, Cranleigh, East Grinstead, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Frimley, Godalming, Guildford, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Reading, Redhill, Southampton, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)