At Mountain Warehouse we are looking for a motivated and ambitious leader to manage our store, someone keen on managing and developing people in a busy retail environment. We love seeing people grow with us: a number of our team have been promoted within the business.
You might have a real passion for the outdoors and know about the products that go with it, but even if not, we have a great induction programme to help with that.
A business that has grown from 30 to over 220 stores in 10 years, we have recently expanded internationally. Everything we do is focused on delivering the three bests: the best gear, the best service and the best prices. You can learn more about us and our products at www.mountainwarehouse.com.
You will be supporting your Store Manager in all aspects of the everyday running of a busy store and team.
You will also need to have:
- Retail management experience
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A passion for selling and customer interaction
- A record of commercial success & awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential
- Annual KPI-related bonus
- Generous Staff Discount
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
For a more direct application, please apply via the link below, at which point you will register as an applicant and be able to track your progress.
We look forward to receiving your application.