2nd Line Support - Canterbury Windows / Scripting 20-27k
My client is a Big Data Software company to the telco sector .
• Work as part of the Customer Assurance team providing professional and comprehensive deliverables to customers.
• Carry out quality assurance with documentation on implemented solutions for customer sign off.
• Maintaining/Improving technical information for different solutions/products/customers and the Customer Assurance team.
• Working alongside project and product development teams to gain experience of the product/solution and assist in testing, integration and deployment.
• Provide regular status updates to the project managers and customers on delivery status.
• Collect and record any task interactions within the required systems .
• 3-4 years experience working within a Support team as a 3rd line engineer or a similar role.
• Proven experience using Windows/Linux.
• Experience/knowledge of using Docker containers
• Experience of Databases and SQL
• Experience of working in distributed, cross platform server environments.
• Excellent diagnostic skills - ability to work logically and methodically
• Excellent communicator - verbal and written
• Ability to relay complex information to a non-technical audience
• Fast learner, able to multi-task and work under pressure
• Team player with a 'can-do’ attitude