Graduate Spread Betting Role, Sports Sector
A leading and highly profitable company in the Sports and Financial spread betting industry is looking for a new starter to join their Financial Trading Team.
About the role-
The role would involve joining the Financial Trading Room as a trainee trader. Once complete, you will join a small team tasked with quantifying our risk and book exposure, hedging out any risk where necessary and dealing with their high net worth clients. There will also be an opportunity to expand and deal with our derivative products, specifically options and binaries.
As a broker, they deal with a wide range of products from single stock equities, FX, futures and commodities. Successful candidates will be dealing with most of these products from day one.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for the buzz of a trading floor, but who is also looking for the real responsibility you get from working within a smaller team.
* Degree is preferred but not essential.
* Strong A-Level's, preferably in Science or Maths based subjects.
* No experience needed, however, any prior knowledge of derivatives and/or options products, either in a work based environment or within your degree will be favoured.
* Ability to deal with quantitative based problems.
* You will be an original thinker, who has the ability to challenge current procedures and systems and deliver measurable improvements - this is something they actively encourage and support from an early stage.
* Part of the job will involve dealing directly with clients, both on the phone and face to face. Therefore the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and in a personable way is highly desirable.
- After 6 months' probation, membership of the bonus scheme.
- 25 Day's holiday
-Competitive commission structure