With a total of 6 successful sites, Lovell Rugby has over 25 years’ experience in the Sports industry, we moved from our retail shops to online e-commerce in 1998 with the launch of Lovell Rugby, now the World's largest online rugby store.
Since then we have established and maintained our presence within the Football market with our Lovell Soccer website.
Main purpose of job:
To create product descriptions for all stock and updating existing content for websites and newsletters and providing overall consumer experience and driving conversion within the online retail channels. To work alongside the Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager on projects to expand website traffic.
1. a) Responsible to: Marketing Manager
2. b) Liaison with: Design/Photography, Purchasing
Main tasks of job:
- To create engaging product descriptions for both Lovell Rugby and Lovell Soccer, with different tone of voice in line with SEO requirements
- Familiarising yourself with all new products, ensuring that you engage the target audience by identifying key features and benefits of products
- Creatively write entertaining and memorable content for The Bootroom, ensuring communication with target audiences
- To write compelling copy for both the internal and external Newsletters
- To produce captivating promotional copy for offers and competitions and other content as required
- To assist the Social Media Manager with social media activity (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) when needed
- Liaison with Design to ensure that all campaigns are promoted across all sectors
- Expand engagement with brands and increase website traffic
- To use relevant news and current sporting events or creative stories to create short, entertaining content
- To contribute to, and develop, marketing plans and strategies
- To implement new product toolkits so products are live onsite in readiness for launch dates
- Conducting audits of websites to see where the content can be improved
Hours of work Monday - Friday, 9am -5.30pm (flexibility will be required).
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.