Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist - Croydon
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Functional Assessor, Physiotherapist to work in Croydon.
Our client is a well-established international company who run healthcare programmes across the UK, US, Canada and Australia. They are currently working in Partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) providing Functional Assessments for those in receipt of or claiming benefits.This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they are growing rapidly, with new opportunities nationwide.Working in a role such as this is perfect for clinicians who want to utilise their clinical knowledge/experience in a professional setting.
The salary for the role is £44,500 + Benefits
- Permanent full time position - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner, functional assessor
- Qualifications as a Physiotherapist
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional registration with the HCPC
If you think this is the right role for you please apply online