Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - MSP - ITIL - Central London - £50,000 - £55,000 DOE - Are you a passionate Service Delivery manager looking to make the next step in your career working for a vibrant IT Managed Service Provider? The position will require you to work on a number of projects within both the Public and Private sector dealing with all SLA and KPI's and managing stakeholder's expectations.
- Service Delivery Managerial experience
- To be a contact and escalation point for customers and service delivery matters
- Define and implement Service Delivery Processes and documentations
- Definition, agreement and creating of customer reports
- Ensuring SLAs and OLAs are met
- Be able to effectively communicate to all roles of an organisation
If you have experience of managing and working on multiple projects in both the public and private sector, and can delivery high stands of service then I would love to hear from you! You will be located in Central London and earning a salary of between £50,000 - £55,000 DOE.