Purchase Ledger Clerk
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking for stability in South-Bristol
Your new company
My client is a fantastic employer with a newly refurbished offices and a really close-knit team. With free on-site parking and easy public transport access, they offer a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a long-term role.
Your new role
You will be working on the core finance team and your main duties will be:
- Match invoices to purchase orders and confirm cost code;
- Produce twice monthly BACS payment runs and weekly cheque / foreign payment runs;
- Post bank payments to purchase ledger accounts;
- Reconcile supplier accounts to supplier statements;
- Produce aged creditor report;
- Verify construction industry scheme (CIS) suppliers with HMRC;
- Produce month end invoice register accrual
What you'll need to succeed
A strong experience in the above, ability to communicate well with your own team and other (non-finance) teams as well. Query resolution is a big part of the job therefor you need to be inquisitive and also resilient enough to find answers.
What you'll get in return
Very competitive salary of £23k, free-parking and public transport option from central Bristol. Fantastic office to work in and great team to join.
This is a very good opportunity for you if you are an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a long-term job.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.