Graduate IT Support Engineer
In this Graduate IT Support Engineer graduate job, you will be joining a leading platform which helps customers make journeys that save time and money. With technology at the heart of the business, this company is rapidly growing, which means offering more services and products.
Looking for IT Support Engineer graduate jobs? They are now on the lookout for a Graduate IT Support Engineer with a solid understanding of Windows 7,8 and 10 to join their growing team in Edinburgh.
In this Graduate IT Support Engineer job, you will be supporting the ticket-based workflow, and solving issues across the platform - from infrastructure queries to technical processes. You must have a solid understanding of Windows 7,8 and 10 and Microsoft Technologies and be able to implement this when providing support.
- Supporting the complex desktop environment using the ticket based workflow
- Troubleshooting and solving issues and adhering to SLAs
- Working with Microsoft technologies to solve problems
- Solving infrastructure queries across email, print, security, and intranet
- Travelling to London and Paris to support their functions as and when required
- Troubleshooting processes and coming up with new ways to innovate
- Providing support to senior members and delivery team
What we're looking for?
- A Computer Science graduate
- A knowledge of Desktop Support foundations and Microsoft Technologies
- A solid understanding of Windows 7,8 and 10
- Experience using Active Directory
- Strong networking knowledge, TCP/IP, DNS, DCHP and wireless networks
- A technical curiosity and always looking to find solutions
- Excellent communication skills are a must
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary
- Amazing, modern offices in Edinburgh
- The chance to make a measurable difference in a high-growth business
Looking for Graduate IT Support Engineer jobs? Don't miss out on this Graduate IT Support Engineer job in Edinburgh today!