Private Client Solicitor
An exciting and rare opportunity for a talented and motivated private client solicitor to join a top commercial firm.
The role is expansionary and would suit a solicitor 1-4pqe with a proven record of handling a varied caseload of private client work. The ideal skillset and experience of the individual would include:
· working with business owners, high net worth individuals and their families;
· preparing wills, including business assets, life interest and discretionary trusts;
· inheritance tax planning, including business property relief;
· probate and administration of estates; and
· lasting powers of attorney for both business and personal affairs.
The right person will become an important member of our team that deals daily with a range of high quality private client matters.
Someone preferably STEP qualified or working towards this, and someone who wishes to develop their career providing private client services within a corporate/ commercial law firm. We think this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a candidate who can demonstrate technical ability, a conscientious work ethic, excellent people and communication skills, good commercial awareness and exceptional client service.