Accounts Assistant Temporary
Our client is looking for a Accounts Assistant
A leading industry firm
- Reporting to the Financial Controller with a dotted line to the Chief Financial Officer
- Maintaining financial spreadsheets including fixed asset registers
- Completing monthly reconciliations of cash, credit card and online payment accounts
- Posting accruals, prepayments and credit card transactions Credit Control
- Processing invoices and expense forms
- Bank account reconciliations
- Petty cash transactions Helping where required in the preparation of statutory accounts supporting schedules Administration and filing.
- Excellent book-keeping/Accounting skills are essential.
- Hold an AAT certificate or equivalent if possible
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong of transactional processing & maintenance
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
A competitive rate