Contract / Product Manager worldwide
I am now looking for a Product/Contracting Manager. You will be managing new and existing key accounts with a net worth in excess of £12 million. Your primary responsibility will be to negotiate rates, promotions, terms of business and allocations with new and existing Leisure venues, Resorts & Hotels within your given territory. Continuously working in line with the company strategy and liaising with various departments to secure delivery of high level product to our sales teams.
- Take full control of current portfolio of Product within your given territory, ensuring its continued successful delivery
- Actively seek and identify new Product my client`s portfolio, within your given territory and pass leads to other team members for other territories as applicable
- Ensure that all supply chains remain open to enable sustained growth of the destination/s; negotiate allocations and monitor availability, sourcing alternative options as appropriate
- Successfully negotiate the strongest commercial terms of business with suppliers on behalf of the company to ensure they remain industry market leaders
- Occasional travel to new and existing venues, within your given territory to assist with any account management issues, re-negotiations of terms or to close new business etc.
- Producing and delivering statistical and sales presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and review account and product success, identifying trends, analysing competitor pricing strategies and reporting where appropriate
- Creating and monitoring budgets for areas of responsibility, adapting where necessary to respond to unforeseen circumstances
Minimum 3 years` product / sales contract negotiation experience is essential
The successful candidate will be hugely passionate about Sports and Rest of the World associated destinations.
Highly experienced in account management and supplier relations
A good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Google Docs
Confident and professional presentation skills