Junior Account Executive, Permanent, Central Norwich, £16,000 - £18,000 DOE
R13 are currently supporting a dynamic international digital marketing company in their search for a Junior Account Executive. Joining the company’s client services team, you will be responsible for supporting a team of Account Executives and Account Managers with scheduled tasks. You will have excellent organisational skills and be a confident communicator across all levels of the business.
Duties to include:
- Working closely alongside Account Executives and Account Managers and reporting directly to Account Directors.
- Ensuring all invoices are paid of time, chasing and escalating debtors as appropriate.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports.
- Analysing data from other teams within the business to ensure it is accurate.
- Organising compliance audits within your team.
- Compiling internal commission change forms.
- Traffic quality management and tracking testing.
- Returning client files in a timely manner to ensure efficient processing by the organisation.
You will have/be:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confident speaking on the phone.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative and able to work well collaboratively in a team.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills.
This is a full time permanent opportunity, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of £16,000 - £18,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.