Finance Business Partner - Part-time
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Finance Business Partner for this exciting opportunity within this growing international charitable organisation. Please note: this is a part-time role as a job share - three days per week.
In this part-time opportunity, you will work alongside the largest directorate within the charity, monitoring and evaluating performance to deliver management reporting and analysis for specific income generating activities, whilst supporting the routine month end activities and requirements.
This role report to the Head of Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the division in the preparation of budgets; review, analyse and challenge the individual managers and budget holders
- Support the continuous improvement of the divisions forecasting and budgeting process and performance
- Provide insightful analysis with commentary that will improve future performance
- Ensure the accuracy of the income and expenditure that will facilitate future decision-making and actions
- Provide financial support for evaluation and pricing of new income generating initiatives and projects
- Ensure best practice across this key performance related directorate
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant with experience of working within a similar organisation supporting financial and non-financial stakeholders with insightful financial data, commentary and support; you must be able to demonstrate the experience and capability to provide information that will support key business decisions. Therefore, it is imperative that you have strong interpersonal and first-class verbal and written communication skills.
It is essential that you have strong systems skills, although not essential a working knowledge of Sun Accounts and Vision would provide a distinct advantage.