My life insurance client in London is currently looking for an Actuary to join their current team.
The successful candidate must be either nearly qualified or newly qualified, with industry experience in the life insurance sector.
Some of the daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To assist in the production of the annual Actuarial Function Report and Actuarial Function Plan to be presented to the Board together with the regular monitoring and reporting against this plan.
- Review of the experience analysis and assumption setting produced by the actuarial reporting team
- Assist in the review of product pricing both as a result of product development and on an ongoing basis.
- Provide actuarial advice on risk identification and assessments including the ORSA.
- To liaise with the Risk function
- Be pro-active in identifying, managing and mitigating risk
If you believe you would be a good fit for the role and would like to hear more, please get in touch.