Italian or French speaking Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant
This rapidly expanding online travel & leisure business based in EC1 is looking to recruit an ambitious assistant accountant to join the growing team. This is a highly varied role offering exceptional opportunities for progression as the business is growing in the UK and overseas at an expolosive rate.
An attractive package is on offer including Zone 1-2 travel, phone bills and significant discounts off travel as well as a competitive starting salary and a fun and lively working environment.
Main duties will cover:
- You will work with the Head of Finance to realise strategy - this will include defining core business processes to allow effective planning for and management of business functions.
- To design and implement controls/ processes/ procedures and reporting
- Preparation of management and financial accounts and responsibility for all areas of transactional finance (AP/AR/bank/payroll)
- Work closely with the ?Financial controller and management team on financial modelling and assisting the team to maximise growth and financial efficiency across the business
- Ensure our book-keeping, payroll and tax matters are in are order
- Oversee, in-source and build-up the accounting and consolidation of the international operations
You will need to possess some experience in accounting and be looking to progress onto becomming a qualified accountant. An interest in travel would be very beneficial and you will ideally speak Italian or French. Interviews are ongoing so apply now.