Bridging/Development Lending BDM -London/Midlands-Impressive Package
Business Development Manager- London and occasional Midlands visits.
A bridging lender is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to secure new profitable business across the London and Midlands region.
The role would suit a high achieving sales person, from a bridging or finance background.
- In this role you will identify new business and set up meetings to develop new partnerships.
- You will also maintain good relationships with existing accounts.
- You must have experience of developing sales strategies and business plans.
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities
- Build relationships with key clients and professional sector contacts
- Identify opportunities to improve our product portfolio
- Keep up to date with market changes & competitor analysis
- Develop appropriate strategic targeting for new leads / calls
- Use of internal sales database to manage own pipeline of leads
- Manage relationships with potential clients to yield future appointments
- Generate acceptable volumes of new business leads
- Attend relevant sales meetings
- Demonstrable sales and lending experience in a financial services environment
- Relevant Market Experience (Banking, Bridging or Mortgage market experience is required)
- An Understanding of the UK bridging finance industry
- The Ability to develop strong working relationships with intermediaries and borrowers
- Fantastic role with a prestigious Lender, amazing package including high salary to £60,000 plus commission & car allowance. Plenty of responsibility and reward for the person with the righ sales skills and Lending background.