Junior Front End Engineer
Job Title: Junior Front-end Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
Our client is a fast growing and award winning company based in London's Tech City, Shoreditch. Client care is a priority for them and they're recruiting to build on an established Customer Service team. As a Junior Front-end Engineer you will work closely with Project Managers to set up and optimise client campaigns. You will be responsible for timely and smooth delivery of the company's services and the optimisation of those services to maximise results for their clients.
- You will hold a Computer Science / programming-related degree
- You will have 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- You have experience with Git and source control tools
- You have been able to gain first insights into HTML 5, CSS, and Web standards
- You are a highly-motivated team player
What they offer
- A challenging and varied role with a successful international internet company
- The opportunity to take on responsibilities and put your own ideas into action from the first day
- The opportunity to work in an experienced and highly motivated team of internet and media experts
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Junior Web Developer, Junior Web Designer, Web Developer, Web Development, Software Development, C #, Asp. Net MVC, WebApi, Junior Software Developer, Agile Developer,. NET Developer, Developer will also be considered for this role.