Sales - Sports Media
I have recently been instructed by a leading sports media company in South West London for numerous roles within their new business/sales team.
My client run premium, invitation-only global summits and private networking forums for business executives and performance practitioners across the world of sport.
They are an expanding business and looking for hungry, driven B2B sales professionals at all levels.
The responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Generating revenue
- Build strong relationships at all levels
- Proactive approach to finding new business
- Account managing existing clients and secure renewal business
- Selling to senior executives and decision makers in the sports industry
- Working independently as well as part of a team
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in B2B sales
- Event sales experience
- Excellent communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Ability to build rapport and relationships easily both on the phone and face to face
- Interest in sport
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.