Semi Senior Accountant, Top 100 Firm, Southend-on-Sea
Are you a part-qualified/finalist/newly-qualified Accountant looking for a new opportunity?
A Leading Regional Top 100 Practice in Southend-on-Sea, Essex are recruiting an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their successful firm.
With a varied client portfolio, you will have the opportunity to be involved in accounts and audit assignments through to completion, as well as assisting on some larger and more complex jobs. The opportunity to take charge on certain audit assignments will be available to an ambitious candidate.
The role will roughly consist of 60% Accounts Preparation, 20% Audit, 20% Bookkeeping and VAT.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA part-qualified/qualified or at finalist stage
- Be working within Practice in a mixed Audit and Accounts role
- Have experience using Iris/Sage Line 50/Xero
- Have some knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- Be organised and thorough
- Have the ability to work under minimal or no supervision
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers