6 month contract
The purpose of the role is to correlate, analyse, interpret and present data from across the Charity for management reporting purposes and scenario planning.
- Assist Senior Financial Analyst and provide continuous analytical support to the Head of Finance and Director of Finance for scenario planning and sensitivity analysis to develop the financial model and 5 year plan to support the strategy.
- Assist the Senior Financial Analyst to review the Finance Department’s systems and processes to identify efficiencies and where possible automate processes.
- Create, implement and document procedures for a new stock management system for the Centre merchandise and ensure tight processes & controls are in place.
- Involved with preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assist with quarterly VAT returns.
- Undertake any reasonable tasks from time to time at the line manager’s request, as may be deemed appropriate within the scope of the post.
The ideal candidate will have Charity sector experience, up to date knowledge of accounting standards, be able to interpret complex financial data and will have experience of financial modelling.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.