Technical Assistant - Diss, Norfolk
My client is looking to recruit a Technical Assistant in their office in Diss, Norfolk. The purpose of the role is to support the administration of one of the Company's products through the creation of drawings, calibration templates, bills of materials and support to the Technical Engineer.
Responsible for the production of drawings, bills of materials and supporting documentation for strain gauge based sensors.
- To create calibration and test routines for strain gauge based sensors.
- To update Codes of Practices from given instructions.
- To update documents as detailed within the change note system.
- To carry out any duties as required by the company to ensure a quality product and service is delivered to customers on time.
- To identify and participate in any training or development which could contribute to your department or company objectives.
- To participate in and support a continuous improvement culture through offering suggestions for improvement and implementing for your area - identify and minimise all forms of non-added value.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to produce 2D drawings from supplied information an advantage.
Experience of Microsoft Excel and in general MS Office
Ability to work under own initiative.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Ability to remain calm under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Is an effective communicator both verbal and written
- Have great time management
- Can meet deadlines
- Can build relationships easily
- Good problem solver
So if you think you have the skills and experience they are looking for and would like to know more about this role and the chance to join a fantastic company, please do let me have your CV. Thank you.