A fantastic position has become available for a highly motivated Installation/Communication Engineer based at our Essex Head Office and working on projects throughout the UK.
The role involves installing point to point links and Access points of named communication brands. Installations can be on various types of structures ranging from radio towers to buildings, mounting communication equipment at height.
Typically work is located near the office Monday and Friday, with further travel required mid-week. This diary is managed by the head office. The role involves travel over the country to provide various commercial clients with internet connections. For this the position comes with a company van, including all necessary equipment, telephone & laptop.
- Ensuring all paperwork is up to date and complete.
- Keeping vans fully stocked and vehicle maintenance up to date as we are using them on a daily basis.
- Regular training on all the latest technology so we can provide a best possible service.
- Previous experience in similar position
- Working at heights or rigging qualification/experience
- Excellent communication skills
- CSCS advantageous
- Networking/IT/bespoke connectivity advantageous
- Van, telephone, laptop, equipment provided.
- All expenses paid: fuel, accommodation (if necessary)
- Flexible hours based on achieved
- Pre-arranged overtime
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + reward scheme (1/2 day per year)
- Continuous job training
Work hours 8.45am - 5.15pm