Training & Events Administrator - not-for-profit
Leadership & Memebership Executive
Central London- £22- £25k
Our client, a membership organisation, based in London is looking to recruit a leadership & Membership executive to support the heads of these departments with the day-day operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your exceptional customer service and administrative skills in the fast-paced environments of events and networking as well as learning.
Duties will include:-
- Assisting with marketing materials, website content and copywriting.
- Locating booking and negotiating with venues
- Attending events to support the facilitators and participants
- Responsible for the CRM
- Assisting with annual membership process, designing of email, updating data and raising invoices
- Enhancing membership, experience and engagement, including survey work and data analysis
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:-
- To have outstanding customer service skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and running a number of projects simultaneously
- Be commercially aware with a good understanding of budgets
- Practical experience of co-ordinating learning and development activities
- Experience of working in a business to business environment or membership organisation
This is an urgent role to fill, so if you are interested, please send your CV asap and we shall respond