Head of Portfolio Management
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Head of Portfolio Management to join their team based in London looking to pay £60-65k + benefits (£3k car allowance + £3k London Allowance)
The established Head of Portfolio Management will have solid experience supporting multi workstreams across business change and IT. You will have strong experience directing line managing a team of Senior Project Manager's, Lead Business Analyst and PMO including 1-1's, apprasials and personal development.
Responsible for leading the Portfolio Management team to support the delivery of a change programme.
• Lead, manage and motivate the Portfolio Management team
• Take the lead in ensuring the team provide a valuable and effective service that meets the needs of the organisation through setting clear performance targets and managing performance
• To contribute to the success and effectiveness of the Senior Leadership Network
Management of People
• Recruit the right staff to meet operational requirements
• Coach, develop, support and build a competent and motivated team that effectively deliver excellent services
• To be responsible for the development of the portfolio plan to deliver a change programme, working together with key programme leads and ensure team resources are allocated to support this.
• To champion and embed the implementation of the portfolio management framework across and to ensure an effective Portfolio Management Office is in place.
• Act as a subject matter expert, advising the Executive Leadership Team on all aspects of portfolio, programme, projects and change management within the organisation.
• To be responsible for identifying interdependencies within the Portfolio plan working with programme leads to ensure these are managed effectively.
• Responsible for our approach to benefits mapping and realisation and supporting programme and project leads in their development and reporting on realisation.
• To ensure that the people aspects of change management are at the forefront of all aspects of the team’s work.
Please apply for details