Temporary- 1 year maternity cover
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant, looking to work in a fast growing distributor? Do you have a consultative approach, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment?
If so, Cordant People Cardiff would like to speak with you ASAP.
Duties to include:
- Take responsibility for the Company's Purchase Ledger.
- Data entry of stock purchase invoices and expense invoices onto the SAP Accounting system.
- Matching of invoices to purchase orders and goods received notes.
- Preparing and processing of supplier payment runs whilst maintaining cash management targets.
- Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations and resolving any queries.
- Maintain supplier & customer files within SAP.
- Deal with new account applications/application for credit with suppliers and customers.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller, providing support on all finance matters.
- Post customer BACS, cheque and card payments on to the Sales Ledger
- Deal with all un-allocated customer payments.
- Run daily Bank statements and drawdown daily funding from the company's Invoice Finance Facility.
- Administer company credit card records, entering transactions onto SAP.
- Look after petty cash float and associated records.
- Relevant accounts experience.
- Experience of working within a finance/accounts department.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A good telephone manner and rapport with customers and suppliers.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a want to take ownership of the role.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days' rising to 25 days upon completion of 3 years' service, plus bank holidays.
- Group pension scheme.
- Online staff reward and recognition platform.
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please upload your CV as a word document to be immediately considered.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.