Marine Superintendent LNG - London
Marine Superintendent (LNG) - Permanent - London - £60-65k plus benefits
I am looking for a Marine Superintendent with LNG experience to work for a reputable LNG owner/operator based in London.
- As part of the HSEQ department, assist in implementing and maintaining the certification of vessels in line with the requirements of the ISM code, legal and other standards to which the Company subscribes
- Promote Safety within the fleet
- Monitoring the internal audit schedules for vessels within the Fleet Group to which they are assigned
- Perform shipboard audits to achieve and maintain certification in accordance with legal and other standards to which the Company subscribes
- Preparing accident/incident statistics as required by Line Manager and Management Team
You will have sailed in a senior rank (Chief Officer/Master Mariner) on LNG Carriers and hold a class one COC. (2nd officers with LNG experience may also be considered) Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years shore based experience in a similar role although this is not essential.
You will have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in English.
You must have the enduring right to live and work in the UK to apply.
For more information, or to apply please call Tom Settle on +44 (0) or email
Think Maritime. Think Navis ConsultingSTR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.