Assistant Accountant - 12 month FTC
MacKenzie King is delighted to be working with an extremely successful Global business in their search for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant who will commit to a 12-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be working in a busy and fast paced environment in which teamwork is essential.
- Review and production of annual financial statements for active EMEA companies, including liaison with external auditors during the course of their annual audit. Preparation of annual company files, backing up disclosed numbers in the financial statements.
- Corporation tax and deferred tax calculations for group reporting and agreeing to local returns.
- Preparation and control of legal entity quarterly forecasts for allocated countries and companies.
- Production of monthly/quarterly/annual regulatory and governmental reports.
- Produce sub consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for controllers and local management.
- Assisting with monitoring company balance sheets to ensure any foreign exchange exposure is kept to a minimum
- Liaison with a number of stakeholders including outsource providers, Systems Support, Payroll or Treasury for the resolution of queries and problems.
- Pro-actively suggest improvements and develop best practices within Finance to improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency and added value of the services provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to gain a foot in the door within a Global business that is offering an excellent benefits package and work life balance. The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar function and will be a confident Excel user. My client is looking to interview ASAP, so for more information, please apply today.